The principle of schools working with each other is core to the ethos and operation of the Trust. We are committed to raising standards in all our schools and look to deploy experts to support improvement wherever and whenever it is needed. Examples of the support offered to date are as follows:
To date 22 staff have been seconded between the schools. They have covered the following key areas:
Teaching staff: art, design technology, English, geography, mathematics, MFL, music, PE, science
Middle leadership: English, geography, mathematics, MFL, music, PE, science, SENCO
Leadership: headteacher, head of school, deputy headteacher, assistant headteacher,
These opportunities mean that the very best practitioners are deployed in the areas of greatest need, whilst enabling ambitious and talented staff to further their experience and gain rapid promotions.
School-to-school support offers:
- Coaching and mentoring programmes
- Leadership training and development
- Business management support and development
- Sharing of best practice and planning
- Professional partners for new post holders
- Initial teacher training support
- SCITT trainees.